I See, I Spell, I Learn - Picture Sight Words Flash Cards Dyslexia

Kids with dyslexia often have trouble trying to understand words. Some of them even have issues with the alphabets too. I have observed that most of the kids in foreign nations (where English is second or third language) seems to have more problem learning words. I decided to check the word list flash cards that can help such kids trying to understand words without much stress.

I See, I Spell, I Learn - Picture Sight Words, has two sets of cards and down-loadable workbook. Parents can read the instruction from the workbook and then It is suitable for kids with PDD-NOS, ADHD, Dyslexia and Sensory challenges.





The 25 cards in Set I are:

any, are, eat, for, from, goes, have, how, love, many, Mr., Mrs., now, of, one, out, said, say/says, she, they, to, too, two, want, you.

The 25 cards in Set II are:

again, all, been, come, could/would/should, does, done, down, front, her, here, none, our, put, saw, some, there, walk, was, were, what, when, where, who, why.

Words in each set are designed very carefully and makes learning easy yet funny for kids without much stress.

If you have kid with learning problems or want to give gift to the kid with such problem then these Picture Sigh Word cards are really valuable.